Weekly Bible Study
Every Wednesday Evening from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
“After he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this; and they believed the scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.” (John 2:22)
The Fall session kicks off with a concentrate on Bible Basics and Introduction to Understanding, Reading, Studying and Using Scripture.
A few of the Topic covered:
- Different Bible Translations
- Structure and Layout of the Bible
- Inspiration and Authority of Scripture
- Use of Scripture with Spiritual Disciplines
- Approaches to Using, Reading and Studying the Word